|Thirteen Things about Red
1. I have a passion for things legal, but am petrified to go to law school due to fear of a midlife crisis at the age of 34 when I realize I didn’t have as much of a passion for it as I should.
2. I believe that when I wear my Redskins jersey, they have a better chance of winning.
3. My favorite thing to put in my coffee is Baileys.
4. I perfer white linens to colored linens.
5. Secretly I want to host my own radio show that covers modern feminism, politics, and other miscellaneous bullshit.
6. I have a really good blog template I want to switch over to, but I’m petrified of screwing things up.
8. I have two left feet and cannot do anything graceful.
9. My daughter and I have the same middle name.
10. One day I will become a published author.
11. I have never been out of the country, even though I have had many multiple opportunties, and I regret not taking them.
12. My Jeep is a girl, and she even has a name, Jinger.
13. Handwriting was never my strong point.