- You know all 4 seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas.
- You laugh when people from anywhere north of TN tries to say or spell “y’all”
- You butter your hot biscuit by cutting it open, putting a slab of butter inside and closing it back up again.
- Every town in East Tennesse has a “strip” and they’re not particularly safe to be in at night.
- Pigeon Forge is not pronounced with a French accent.
- Gatlinburg does have an “L” in it and it should be pronounced.
- Sales tax is 9.5%.
- You don’t drive in Knoxville on game-day. EVER.